This statement is applying to "Smart Timesheet Report for JIRA" plugin developed by UNIT6 company.
UNIT6 company works in development since 2006 and have a great experience in large web projects for different customers.
The aim of this document is to cover all information about the Data Security & Privacy Statement for "Smart Timesheet Report for JIRA" plugin. Also it describes basic principles that we are using in development and maintenance of this
plugin. It should help our customer see what we do and what we really don't with their data.
Data storage and location:
- We use Microsoft Azure platform for hosting our plugin.
- All data stored in MsSqlServer database.
- All data storages are encrypted for better security.
- We store only data for integration with atlassian connect platform: unique ID of atlassian cloud product and access keys. We don't store any information from our customers, that's why we don't violate any law in any country.
- Our backups data securely stored in reliable microsoft azure storage.
- Unauthorized access of backup data is not possible.
- We backup at least once a day, and we keep the backups at least for a month.
- We also keep some backups for a year.
- We provide RTO 8 hours and RPO 24 hours maximum. And we minimized
risk of such situation. It should be real huge disruption in 2 azure datacenters simultaneously.
- We provide RTO 8 hours and RPO 24 hours maximum. And we minimized risk of such situation. It should be real huge disruption in 2 azure datacenters simultaneously.
Account removal and data retention:
- All customer data may be removed any time by uninstalling the AddOn from Atlassian Cloud product.
- Customer data saved in backups for long period and removed automatically when backup expired, see "backups" item for details.
- We don't support any migrations to other products.
- We don't have any data for export.
Application and infrastructure security:
- All customer related data stored in encrypted drives.
- We transfer all data through secured channels.
- We don't use information from production databases for testing purposes.
- We don't provide any access to our infrastructure to third party companies.
- Customers are responsible for maintaining the security of their own Confluence and JIRA Cloud login information.
- AddOn server is only accessible through secure protocols (e.g. https).
- All exchange between addon and any atlassian product made with according with atlassian connect platform recommendations.
- Security breaches or vulnerabilities with the proposed solution of the problem are published on our
- Customers can report security breaches or vulnerabilities using email@example.com email address.
Data collected during the use of our add-on will not be shared with third parties except if required by law.